Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2020

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2020

Postdoc opportunities U of Arizona/Cyverse & The Carpentries

François Michonneau <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:39:34 +0200

text/plain

Hello all,

  Cyverse (located at The University of Arizona) is advertising a
couple of postdoc opportunities for individuals who will work closely
with the Carpentries to help develop and support our curricula and
their associated communities.  Posting and application are available:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cyverse.org_employment&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ZixkujAsrZg4Oz3UKVf5yGDOS5SiMlTgF111TtMPlrjHgyPDLJquogxxJklzdQa-&m=CZe1G4iqWNg_xJeQXJmmLI0jj4H5Lb91wMpAQ1fbSIc&s=IY-DKlekG1IYfzcj9jUKmkKjRIjdPIKJ5tR0faxBnP4&e=

  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

  Thank you,
  -- Fran├žois

---
Fran├žois Michonneau, PhD
Senior Director of Technology, The Carpentries
Pronouns: He/His
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__carpentries.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ZixkujAsrZg4Oz3UKVf5yGDOS5SiMlTgF111TtMPlrjHgyPDLJquogxxJklzdQa-&m=CZe1G4iqWNg_xJeQXJmmLI0jj4H5Lb91wMpAQ1fbSIc&s=Tgd5s7ZYEw1l1Pt9agae3UetsJfllIr0OsFqqD9PNH4&e=  - The leading inclusive community teaching
computing and data skills