Help for INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L@LISTS.UFL.EDU

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L Home

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L  2020

INFORMATICS-TEACHING-L 2020

UF Carpentries Club board meeting will be on Tuesday Jan 28th at 2:30 pm

"Chaudhary,Vratika" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Jan 2020 19:07:46 +0000

text/plain

Hello,

The next UF Carpentries Club board meeting will be on Tuesday Jan 28th at 2:30 pm in the UFII conference room. Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend.  If you would like to join remotely, we will be using Zoom:  https://ufl.zoom.us/j/692423723

Meeting minutes will be posted at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uf-2Dcarpentry.org_minutes_&d=DwIDaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=ZixkujAsrZg4Oz3UKVf5yGDOS5SiMlTgF111TtMPlrjHgyPDLJquogxxJklzdQa-&m=6CFtE3ulSDQHjdBXxFJu-1OAb2X2QUcM_I4JonHgdQc&s=7hekgAFKA2Shvp9EI0swPh40qXWa-QeMkkfk1dzgsmA&e=

Thanks
Vratika
Vratika Chaudhary
PhD candidate | UFBI Fellow
Oli lab,Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
University of Florida