Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: CRLA Training Case Studies for Study Behaviors

"M. E. McWilliams" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:10:48 +0000

text/plain

On that note, I would add that I did a webinar for Innovative Educators on this exact topic. I shared the workbook I use with worksheets per level that outline everything that we require for certification. I showed how we approach the process so that we are doing what we need to do for our unit's learning outcomes and still align with CRLA. I highlighted the flexibility that we have as trainers and still maintain CRLA constraints. I also highlighted the main training slideshows.

Before the webinar, I visited with Roberta Shotka with CRLA so I could inform viewers that the topics will soon change somewhat (mostly it is a representation/reorganization of the topics); however, what we develop now with the current topics will "find their home" when the new content is unveiled.

I hope to do the webinar again soon. Maybe they will reprise it if you ask about. They really listen to consumer demand :)

m.e.

M.E. mcwilliams
Director
Academic Assistance and Resource Center (AARC)
Stephen F. Austin State University I Nacogdoches, Texas
936 468 1439

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.