FW: Semi-Annual Inspections Schedule

"Schmidt,Tiffany M" <[log in to unmask]>

UF C&G College and Dept Admins <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 May 2020 15:01:19 +0000

From: UF Division of Sponsored Programs <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gray,Stephanie
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UFRESEARCH-L] FW: Semi-Annual Inspections Schedule

From: Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Vasquez,Kaetlin
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Semi-Annual Inspections Schedule

Dear all,

As you are aware, the University of Florida is gradually reopening University research and operations.  Therefore, the IACUC is now preparing the semi-annual inspections to begin June 1, 2020.  We will begin the inspection cycle with ACS housing areas to allow the PI's/laboratory staff additional time to prepare.  Please note that social distancing, wearing masks and other required safety parameters will be employed.

Please find attached semi-annual inspection calendar.

AM inspections will take place between 9am and 12pm and PM inspections will take place between 1pm and 4pm. ACS areas are led by ACS staff and do not require the laboratory in attendance. For PI managed areas we will go in the order listed on the attached schedule. If the PI cannot be present for the inspection, it is important that a representative is present to provide informed answers on the PI's behalf. To aid in communication on the day of inspections, please email us a name and phone number that can be called if a member of your laboratory cannot be found when we arrive.

If you have any questions please contact the IACUC office at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or at 352-273-9535 or contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; phone number 352-273-9534.  The IACUC appreciates your help and cooperation.

Thank you,

Uli Pamedar
Research Regulatory Analyst
University of Florida | UF Research | IACUC Office Communicore C3-025 | PH: (352) 273-9534 | https://iacuc.ufl.edu/