]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  December 2020

SOCNET December 2020

selecyed edits: RE: Latest Complexity Digest Posts

Mon, 21 Dec 2020 08:50:51 -0500

text/plain

Have a nice post-Hanukkah 😊

     Barry Wellman, FRSC               Director, NetLab Network
     Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis

Getting It Done; Getting It Out: A Practical Guide to Writing, Publishing, Presenting, and Promoting in the Social Sciences—
                coming in 2021 (Guilford Press)
Networked: The New Social Operating System  Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman (MIT Press)  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_zXZg39&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=SMffQMGSa2ivMdcJXAOxetFxAugd0pgn3cC1IwM5ZXw&s=iQIo202b_xDZYcIa37QGakplgdXTqM0wT_epx7BdEAU&e=
Oxford Interview with Cody Kommers on the Start of the Network Revolution (2020, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.codykommers.com_post_38-2Dbarry-2Dwellman-2Don-2Dthe-2Dacademic-2Dsocial-2Dnetwork&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=yQQsvTNAnbvDXGM4nDrXAje4pr0qHX2qIOcCQtJ5k3w&m=SMffQMGSa2ivMdcJXAOxetFxAugd0pgn3cC1IwM5ZXw&s=ZURrT0Vuu1kcK7orD2n3nwzAv-OepLDLbpVREcR3ZJs&e=

           Kyle Lowry is my spirit animal!
    Bit by bit, putting it together!--Sondheim
It's Always Something!--Roseanne Roseannadanna