Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: FW: IMPORTANT: Internet Virus (fwd)

DOROTHY D CHASE <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Apr 1995 10:02:36 -0700

text/plain

Since there is no date attached to the following message, I suspect that
this is the same virus we were warned about last year.  What do you think?