Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: trends

Jim Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Apr 1995 23:41:33 -0700

text/plain

Although I ordered more copies of Master Student last month, I had a
misgiving. In the first edition, I sensed David's personal experience and
point of view colouring all of the material: I was certain this person
had been to a meditation retreat. But in the latest edition, I sensed an
astute marketing team which had deftly incorporated the feedback received
from consumers. At some point down this path, consumers will suddenly
find the package unsubstantial, unsatisfying. I purchased more copies
because--surprise--there is now a Canadian edition.

Jim Bell Ph. (604) 960-6365
Learning Skills Centre Fax (604) 960-6330
University of Northern BC email [log in to unmask]
3333 University Way
Prince George, BC
Canada V2N 4Z9