Skip repetitive navigational links

Sample "Scout Report" (fwd) [480 lines long]

"Frank Christ <flchris@" <"[log in to unmask]"@PRIMENET.COM>

Sun, 30 Apr 1995 16:50:52 -0700

text/plain

Here is a message that I read recently and I am forwarding it to the
listserve  because I know that some of you will want to subscribe to it
as a way of keeping current on media especially Internet items.