Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: PEER ASSISTED LEARNING - listserver/electronic journal (fwd)

Carol Lyon - staff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 May 1995 07:26:41 -0500

text/plain

In reponse to your fine quotation... Sitting here this morning looking at
the mighty Mississippi River, I remember Mark Twain's quote: " Those who
don't read good books are no different than those who can't read good
books." So true.

February 2021
January 2021
December 2020