Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: It is time , I believe....

Georgine Materniak <[log in to unmask]>

Georgine Materniak <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Dec 1995 13:45:32 -0500

text/plain

Ed, I agree that the last thing  Guillermo needs is more work.  I am
forever appreciative of the work he does.  I'm not sure that I'm using
this technology as efficiently as I can since I am a novice at it.  That
is why I would like to know how more experienced technocrats handle
listserve info.

Georgine Materniak