Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

pre-registering students

KIMBERLY FATH <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:14:22 -0600

text/plain

Hello all,

A colleague of mine is drafting a proposal to allow our students
with disabilities to register before the general registration period.

We are trying to compile a general list of schools that already offer this
service to their students.  Our general feeling is that we are behind the
times on this, so we would like to be able to say ... "look who is
doing this already."

Please send any replies to Jane Dillingham.  Her email address is:

She also is looking for copies of written policies.  She said if anyone
is willing, you may send her faxes at 312-779-9061, attn: Jane Dillingham
CPDC.

I hope your semesters are winding down smoothly.  Thanks for your help
on this issue.

Kim Fath, Student Success Program               312-298-3343
          Learning Assistance Services
          Saint Xavier University, Chicago      [log in to unmask]

Advanced Options