Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Listserv: Too Much Traffic

Curtis Miles <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Dec 1995 09:51:32 -0500

text/plain

Jim -

I'm even looser on structure than most folks.  Why don't we just let people
decide on their own subject: topic headings, and see if they communicate.
If I'm given a 'standard' list, I guarantee I'll lose it somewhere under the
third stack of papers on the left side of my desk.  Then I'll go ahead and
make up my own headings anyway......  :>{)

Curtis Miles