Skip repetitive navigational links

Study skills by modem -Reply -Reply

Russell Gregory <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Dec 1995 12:12:44 -0800

text/plain

Is anyone interested in establishing a student-to-student e-mail
connection next quarter?  I teach reading, writing, and study skills
classes at Linn-Benton Community College in Albany, Oregon.  In
addition, I am teaching a linked course of reading and psych 201 and
a series of reading and writing courses on-site to employees at
Hewlett Packard.  If anyone sees a logical connection, let's talk
more about it.

Russ Gregory
Linn-Benton Community College
Albany, Oregon 97321