Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Norm Stahl's Urgent Announcement

Richard Damashek <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:50:36 -0500

text/plain

Norm, thanks for the announcement. I couldn't agree more that dev ed
professionals need to be on the ball and follow up on developments that
affect our future and the future of our students. I think we need to support
the President, if indeed he puts forth a literacy agenda.

Richard Damashek
Harper Community College
Palatine, IL

Get Password <