Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Holiday wishes

Ed Ketz <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:16:22 -1000

text/plain

Linda,

Your welcome.  I was hooked the first time I heard the song.  It wasn't
until sometime later that I realized it was somehow connected to the
Muppets.   Kermit's always been a hero of mine (I think I identify more
with Gonzo though.), and I'm an unabashed Muppet fan.  I like to laugh and
I like to learn.  When I can do both at the same time...wow!!

Ed.
"When you're falling off a cliff, you might as well TRY to fly.  You have
nothing to lose." Bruce Boxleitner as the character Capt. John Sheridan in
the tv show 'Babylon 5.'