LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  July 1997

CMPLAW-L July 1997

many thanks

Chris Tanner <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:59:11 -0400

text/plain

> This is the real Cleveland Thornton.  What the other two posts from James
> Wyman and Ann Payne are correct.  Wyman's article is VERY good.  Look at
the
> new addition to my list on this issue at my home page.  The Arizona bar
has
> petitioned to have the uniform citation adopted and they cover most of
the
> arguments for the citation sans the anti-trust and copyright problems
that
> West has.  If you want to know more, send me some email.  However,
between my
> site and Hyperlaw's site you have most of what is on the net.  Wyman's
> article in the footnotes points to other published stuff that is in a
more
> traditional format and not on the net.

Thanks for your quick response.  After a quick perusal of the sites, I'm
still concerned that I'm missing some Federal Court rulings AGAINST West.
Do these sites point to, or do you know of, any Federal cases where West
has lost on the "star-paging" issue?

This will be my first and last personal request to you, I respect the value
of your time and effort.  many thanks CMT