Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: LRNASST Digest - 12 Aug 1997 to 13 Aug 1997

Dee Bost <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Aug 1997 09:59:50 -0500

text/plain

Roger Elord asked for information about helping students develop portfolios
to encourage more active participation in learning.  I am interested in what
others have done also.  Please post to net or forward to me.  THANKS!

Dee Bost, Ed.D
Sears Learning Center
Box 2235
Harding University