PSYART November 1997, Week 3

NPR petition (fwd)

Norm Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:01:22 EST

text/plain

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:26:17 -0400
From: [log in to unmask] (Stephanie Smith)

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 97 16:09:00 PST

friends,
i know chain mail is annoying, but all this requires is adding your name to
the bottom of the list & passing it on (if you support it).
tina

> [...]
>    294) Adam Ryland, Monroe, LA
>    295) Wendy W. Ryland, Monroe, LA
>    296) Melanie A. Payton, Monroe, LA
>    297) k brandon bell Memphis, TN ([log in to unmask])
>    298) Robert Brinkerhoff, Rhode Island School of Design
>    299) elizabeth brinkerhoff, mit - cambridge, ma ([log in to unmask])
>    300) madison monroe, Little Rock, AR ([log in to unmask])
>    301) Carolyn Kruhm, Flat Rock, NC
>    302) Quentin Richmond, Memphis, TN
>    303) Ann E. Taylor, Memphis, TN
>    304) Robert J. Godfrey, Port Orange, FL ([log in to unmask])
>    305) Eric Leventhal, Flushing, Queens, New York ([log in to unmask])
>    306) Charles Vann, Houston, TX  ([log in to unmask])
>    307) Marc Malinger, Austin, TX ([log in to unmask])
>    308) Jill Turetsky, Austin, TX ([log in to unmask])
>    309) Mark Lindow, San Antonio, Tx ([log in to unmask])
>    310) Shannon Stephens, San Antonio, TX ([log in to unmask])
>    311) David Stephens, San Antonio, TX ([log in to unmask])
>    312) Kathleen M. Pratt, San Francisco, CA ([log in to unmask])
>    313) Andrew Goodwin, South Salem, NY ([log in to unmask])
>    314) Susanna Cole, new york, ny
>    315) Cecilia Cabello, New York, NY
>    316)  Megan O'Toole, New York, NY 317) Amy Rocen, New York, NY
>    318) Julie Shuler, Brooklyn, NY
>    319) Andy Robbins, Brooklyn, NY
>    320) Neil Cronin, San Diego, CA
>    321) Jim Wadsworth, San Diego, CA
>    322) Chris Woods, CDC, Atlanta, GA.
>    323) Michael Bell, CDC, Atlanta, Ga
>    324) Sara Howard, San Francisco, CA
>    325) Sharon Ardiana, San Francisco, CA
>    326) Jay Elliott, San Francisco, CA
>    327) Rebecca Weill, San Francisco, CA
>    328) Andrew Shinnick, San Francisco, CA
>    329) Ruth Hillier, San Francisco, CA
>    330) Kent Rossman, Phoenix, AZ
>    331) Joyce D. Piecuch, Sarasota, FL
>    332) Anna Hovde, San Antonio, TX
>    333) Barbara Behan Smith, Fairbanks, AK
>    334) Andre Bormanis, Los Angeles, CA
>    335) Heidi Beeks, Portland, OR
>    336) Carollynn Wolff Bartosh, Redondo Beach, CA
>    337) Mykal Burns, Pasadena, CA ([log in to unmask])
>    338) Sarah Taylor, Los Angeles, CA
>    339) Ritt Henn, North Hollywood, CA
>    340) Ted Wallace, Dallas, TX
>    341) Bill Dodge, Burlington, VT
>    342) Julie Bruck, San Francisco, CA
>    343) Lewis Buzbee, San Francisco, CA
>    344) Douglas Brayfield, Santa Monica, CA
>    345) April Smith, Santa Monica, CA
>    346) Patricia Kirkbride, Cambridge, MA
>    347) Harwood Ellis Jr., Woolwich, ME
>    348) Margaret A. Ellis, Woolwich, ME
>    349) Terry Farless, Boulder, CO
>    350) Martha Zimmers, Westminster, CO
>    351) Christa Isenhart, Lyons, CO
>    352) Chris Filben, Lafayette, CO
>    353) Paul Filben, Mobile, AL
>    354) Pete Wehner, Mobile, AL
>    355) Annie Wehner, Mobile, AL
>    356) George E. (Ed) Wise, Pass Christian, MS
>    357) Kimberly A. Wise, Pass Christian, MS
>    358) Matthew Lemmler, New Orleans, LA
>    359) Lauren Lemmler, New Orleans, LA
>    360) Jay Lusteck, Jackson,Ms
>    361) Susan Van Kley, New York, NY
>    362) Heather Leigh Harrison, (Mystic Seaport Museum) Mystic, CT
372) Lisa Kirschenbaum, West Chester, PA
373) kristina brooks, ardmore, pa
374) Stephanie A. Smith, Gainesville, Florida
375) Norman N. Holland, Gainesville FL

>    Cut and paste this entire page into your own new e-mail, sign the
>    petition, then send it on to others.
>
>    Thank you!

Pierre Jalbert
Assistant Professor of Composition and Music Theory
Rice University
Shepherd School of Music
6100 Main Street
Houston, TX 77005