Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Responsibility!

Sue Lorraine Lavorata <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:54:10 EDT

text/plain

well said Paulette. It does depend on the student's desire. I grew up
under parents who did not even want me to go to college, with a
father who made fun of my disabilities, and in spite of them and
discouragements and severe physical disabilities and limitations, I
still did well in school and now I am pursuing my doctorate and I
teach college. I was not rich and had to balance many obstacles
including financial, and familial discouragement. Again,
responsibility is the key. I hope every socologist reads this post.

Prof L