March on Washington, D.C.

VergeH <[log in to unmask]>

Breast Cancer Online Support Group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:21:03 EST

text/plain

FYI:
From: VergeH (Virginia Holmquist)

I wanted to mention the March September 26, 1998.  'COMING TOGETHER TO CONQUER
CANCER'.  I would assume many of your advocacy organizations know about this
national event scheduled in the fall.   If you are interested in more
information, send me your fax number and I will fax the 7 pages I have.
The goals of this national event are to:
1) Increase funding for cancer research
and
2) Make certain that all Americans have access to quality cancer care.

Here on the west coast, there will be kick off events, starting in June. And
rumors of a train going cross country, picking up folks along the way,
"...banding together to show the strength and depth of this movement."

Also, because our names and initials are so similar, I am often confused with
Dr. Juice, so if you do post anything to me, please double check which
Virginia you are sending it to!

Thanks. Hope all of you are doing well.

Virginia Holmquist