Skip repetitive navigational links

FW: Publishing Trends and Implications for Learning Assistance

Frank Christ <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:49:38 -0700

text/plain

Here is an item that I found on the Textbook Author's Association listserv that I thought might interest some Lrnassters who like to stay abreast of current technology and its implications for learning assistance.  Collegially,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[log in to unmask]        "In times of change, learners inherit the
Frank L Christ                   earth, while the learned find themselves
Emeritus, CSULB              beautifully equipped to deal with a
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ    world that no longer exists".. Eric Hoffer