LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  January 1999

CMPLAW-L January 1999

Working Group Mailing List

Stone-Molloy <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:19:18 -0500

text/plain

Back in November, Hornsby made a separate mailing list for active student
ICLA members, and we've always intended to use it but never got around to
subscribing. Well, I think we've peppered the CMPLAW list with our
"internal" memos enough now. I signed up for ICLA-L tonight, and I put it on
the LWGate for others to sign up too. Now, whoever needs or wants to get
those postings about meeting times can sign up. Just copy-paste this address
into your browser (or click if it's a live link):

http://grove.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cmplaw/lwgate/lwgate.cgi/ICLA-L/subscri
be.html