LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  January 1999

CMPLAW-L January 1999

Info of possible interest

Deborah <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:46:41 -0500

text/plain

Hello list members.  I've been lurking for awhile, but I thought I
should introduce myself.

My name is Deborah Hirshberg.  Amongst other things that I am involved
in, I am the Chair of the Florida Chapter of the Internet Society. You
may visit our website at http://www.isoc-fl.org.

I would like to invite, those who might be interested, to join our
chapter.  A link is provided at our site to the Internet Society site
where you can join and read about the Internet Society in general.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or you believe you may
be interested in speaking, writing, etc. at events of our chapter, or
contribute articles to our website, feel free to contact me either at
this address from which I am writing, or to our chapter main address at

In as much as I am not able to attend your events as I am "way down
south" (Ft. Lauderdale), I look forward to hearing about your activities
via this list.

Deborah Hirshberg
Chair
Florida Chapter of the Internet Society