LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  January 1999

CMPLAW-L January 1999

Re: Info of possible interest

Chris Kwan <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:18:01 +0800

TEXT/PLAIN

HI, just a note here for those involving in Internet Society. My name is
Chris Kwan and l am the chair for Malaysia Internet Society Chapter. We are
in the process of being registered by the Register of Society, with the usual
waiting period of 4 months. However, we are already running and one of our
main activities is to improve local education access to internet. As
many of you may know, time is tough here in Malaysia. Government funding
for schools have been slashed and we are doing our best by donating used
computers and time to help as many schools as we can. We seek
people in Malaysia who can help out in our activities. We have
currently several lawyers involved, including myself although l
also teach economic as well. Thanks and regards

Chris

email: [log in to unmask]

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Deborah wrote:

> Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:46:41 -0500
> From: Deborah <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Info of possible interest
>
> Hello list members.  I've been lurking for awhile, but I thought I
> should introduce myself.
>
> My name is Deborah Hirshberg.  Amongst other things that I am involved
> in, I am the Chair of the Florida Chapter of the Internet Society. You
> may visit our website at http://www.isoc-fl.org.
>
> I would like to invite, those who might be interested, to join our
> chapter.  A link is provided at our site to the Internet Society site
> where you can join and read about the Internet Society in general.
>
> If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or you believe you may
> be interested in speaking, writing, etc. at events of our chapter, or
> contribute articles to our website, feel free to contact me either at
> this address from which I am writing, or to our chapter main address at
>
> In as much as I am not able to attend your events as I am "way down
> south" (Ft. Lauderdale), I look forward to hearing about your activities
> via this list.
>
> Deborah Hirshberg
> Chair
> Florida Chapter of the Internet Society
> President
> CyberBold, Inc.

Chris Kwan

Lecturer/Consultant                              Tel: 603-7594602
Institute of Postgraduate Studies and Research   Tel: 603-7594410(DL)
University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur            Fax: 603-7594606
Malaysia

Help find an alternative cure for a friend who has Hyperthyroid Problem
http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/lim.htm

Social & Awareness Program
WORSITE: http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/wos.htm
LOSTWORLD : http://members.tripod.com/~MELIAU/meli.htm
GENDER PREDICTOR: http://members.tripod.com/~boygirl2/baby.htm
16th Commonwealth Games Host : http://www.sukom98.com
Internet Society : http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/isoc.htm

Consultancy Program
People's Communicator: http://members.tripod.com/~DIRC1/DIRC1.htm
Rural Communication : http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/rural.htm
NetEducation Financing: http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/schools.htm
Consultancy Page: http://members.tripod.com/~WORSITE/invest.htm
Microsolar Page: http://members.tripod.com/~MICROSOLAR/Solar.htm

Email: [log in to unmask] (Social Related Work)
Email: [log in to unmask] (Official)
Email: [log in to unmask]  (Consultancy)
Email: [log in to unmask] (friends)