Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BRCA-L Home

BRCA-L  February 1999

BRCA-L February 1999

Breast cancer abbreviations list

"Virginia R. Hetrick" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:44:34 -0800

text/plain

Hi, y'all -

After emailing back and forth with John Bonine, I am in the process of
taking the abbreviations list maintained by John and adding to it.  It
will be put up on the YANA website permanently once the updates are
complete.

Because things have developed somewhat since the abbreviations were last
updated, I would like your input and comments.  So that you will know
what the current definitions are, tonight I have put it up at:

http://home1.gte.net/drjuice/abbrevs.htm

until 12:01am on 1 March 1999.  If you have the opportunity to take a
look at it before that time and send me any suggestions for
additions/corrections, I would certainly appreciate the input.

Also, I don't know the last names of the folks mentioned by first name
only (except for Musa, of course).  I also do not know the name of the
person who is referred to as "I" in the acks at the end of the page.  If
anybody can shed light on any of these, I will add the complete names to
the acks section.

Finally, I will pass the altered version with additions/corrections to
our medical advisor/reviewers on 2 March before putting it out in its
permanent location on the YANA website later in March.

Thanks for any help you're able to give.

vh
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]