BRCA-L April 1999

List of resources on NCI Stage III trials for HDC/SCR

"Virginia R. Hetrick" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:02:21 -0700

text/plain

Howdy, y'all:

I've collected a list of press releases, articles, and comments on the
data which are listed below. This is not intended to be all inclusive,
just a representative sample of what's out there.  If you have
difficulty accessing the particular articles, please let me know
directly as I don't subscribe to all of the lists receiving this note.

Please note that several of these URLs are VERY long and may wrap onto
the next line in your mail or browser.  Be certain that you have the
complete URL specified in the location window before trying to go to the
site.

NCI press release:
    http://rex.nci.nih.gov/massmed/pressreleases/interim1.html
ASCO release:
    http://www.asco.org/prof/me/html/m_plenabsum.htm
Komen Foundation comments:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/990415/tx_komen_f_1.html
American Cancer Society comments:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/990415/ny_america_1.html
New York Times story:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/hl/story.html?s=v/nm/19990416/hl/un4_1.html
Associated Press story:
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/259553.asp
National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations comments:
    http://www.nabco.org/whatsnew/press/pr02.html
You Are Not Alone statement:
    http://www.yana.org/ncistage3.htm
National Breast Cancer Coalition statement:
    http://www.natlbcc.org/statement.htm

HTH.

vh
--
\ /     Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
 0      Voicemail:  310.471.1766  Email:  [log in to unmask]