PSYART April 1999, Week 4

[RRE]crackdown on nonconformists (fwd)

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:57:42 -0400

text/plain

The following confirms the new slogan for the NRA (courtesy of Maureen
Dowd.  "Guns don't kill people; trenchcoats
do."                          --Best, Norm

From:
         KIRBY C FARRELL <[log in to unmask]>

Tue 7:47 PM

Norm,

Here's another one that may be too long for the list but is certainly
revealing.  It confirms what Sandy was saying her student informansts
were saying about the nervous conformity.  This is from Phil Agre's RRE
list and has an interesting URL that could be sent around.

Kirby