]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

PSYART Home

PSYART  April 1999, Week 4

PSYART April 1999, Week 4

Kosovo: US nuclear intentions and propaganda

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:00:21 -0400

text/plain

From:
         Stuart William Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

Fri 2:23 AM

For any who are not convinced that US propaganda is every bit as
pernicious as that of Yugoslavia, consider this.
Tonight's headline on MSNBC is that Yugoslavia may use "nuke-laced
weapons."  The alarm that this claim generates is understandable.
However, 2 weeks ago, the SF Examiner reported on NATO's own nuclear
weapons that may be used in Yugoslavia, and that were used in the
Gulf.  I have forwarded the Examiner article below.  Hypocritical
doesn't
come close to describing the US position on this.  I think we should
keep
in mind that NATO's war against Yugoslavia is being led by a proven
liar.
I also think we should oppose the use of depleted uranium by American
forces.