Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

BRCA-L Home

BRCA-L  June 1999

BRCA-L June 1999

Re: Panels

Madeleen Herreshoff <[log in to unmask]>

Breast Cancer Online Support Group <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:45:54 PDT

text/plain

Thank you Barbara. Don't you worry a bit about that while you are lying
around in the sunshine. Wished I could be there! Here in the NW we savor
every sunny day- today, by the way, was gray and wet!
Madeleen