]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BRCA-L Home

BRCA-L  June 1999

BRCA-L June 1999

Re: Need some charges up Capitol Hill - DoD BrCa and ProCa programs

Mary Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Breast Cancer Online Support Group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:33:42 -0700

text/plain

The DOD has already made it past the Senate with approval of $175 m. It now
goes to the House. Not sure what will happen there----I just returned last
week from NBCC advocacy conference and this was announced by Tom Harkin.
The man you refered to from Alaska may know more than that but it has passed
the Senate and has really good support on the House side.
Mary E.