PSYART September 1999, Week 3

Re: Guru/adherent relationship

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:12:57 -0400

text/plain

You might take a look, Rebecca, at this essay about the poet H.D. who
was much given to this kind of relationship.

Rachel Blau DuPlessis, "Romantic Thralldom in H.D.," Contemporary
Literature 20 (1979): 178-203.

Also in _Signets_, ed. Susan Stanford Friedman and Rachel Blau
DuPlessis, U of Wisconsin Press, 1990.

                        --Best, Norm