]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  October 1999

CMPLAW-L October 1999

Fw: Domain Name Questions <= from same household,.

L Misek-Falkoff <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:24:28 -0400

text/plain

Well, I am going to post perhaps on possible usefulness of practically
applying some linguistic concepts like 'deep-structure analogues' , and
'conceptual cognates', but perhaps the Experts on the Lists are way ahead of
us in getting around "surface strings" of alphanumerics as just that.  Will
forward. :) L.

PS: a  DNML (Domain Name Markup Language) should help; perhaps one's in
process.