]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMPLAW-L Home

CMPLAW-L  October 1999

CMPLAW-L October 1999

Re: COPERNIC 99 - Search program / Thanks Dustoin N. Thomas and all here

L Misek-Falkoff <[log in to unmask]>

Internet and Computer Law Association <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:13:26 -0400

text/plain

Greetings:

A while back we looked at Search Engines, with the boon of having a matrix
as background for compactly  revisiting this ubiquitous topic later - nice
to have the tools-ideas stored.

I write especially re COPERNIC, which has become automatic for me, just
click the little task bar icon and get a Search with an occasionally updated
group of search tools, a data-base of stored queries and results from past
searches, different ways to view results, and more and more and more. And no
fee.

I like a tool when I don't have to grope through my toolbox; it just pops to
the top.

Thank you Dustin, hope others have tried this put; I also thank the others
who posted, because of cycling back to those tools also.

It could be interesting to share some quik-tips too, so I'll post a few.

:) Linda.

Standing Invitation to e-lists moderated by ldmf:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/CYBERLIBEL-AND-EMAIL Open Discussion
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/CyberLibelCases Please Inquire
** Please celebrate w/ Linda&Adin their 100 years on the Net and in Email!