Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: ROOMMATE FOR CRLA NEEDED

JOSEPH W MILLSAP <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:36:47 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

I am looking for a male roommate for CRLA in N.O. I have a room
reserved for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday night at the Hyatt Regency.
Preferebly non smoking and able to tolerate a little snoring.  Please
respond to me directly.
                        Thanks
                                Joe Millsap

Instructor, Academic Achievement Center