Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Pay Rate for Professional Tutors

Jan Norton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:51:35 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Our "regular" tutors who are current students begin at $5.25 and can work
their way up, through semesters of experience and CRLA certification
levels, to almost $7.50 per hour; professional tutors, folks who already
have an earned Bachelor's, start at $8.00 per hour; with a Master's in the
field they're tutoring, $10.00 per hour; and if we ever have to hire a PhD
for a subject, that person would start at $12.00 per hour.

Jan Norton, Director
Center for Academic Support             Phone: (816) 271-4536
Missouri Western State College          Email: [log in to unmask]
4525 Downs Drive                        Fax: (816) 271-4574
St. Joseph, MO  64507                   Website: www.mwsc.edu/~cas

Advanced Options