Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Drop-in verses Appointment

Richard Colfer <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:54:22 -0400

text/plain

LouAnn,

At N.H. College, a small private college, if a student "no shows" a tutor we pay
tutor for 1/2 hour. Tutors who staff our "Walk-In Hours" are paid for the time
they are there even if no one shows up. Of course we monitor attendance and
revise the WALK-IN schedule if needed.

Hope this helps,

Richard Colfer

--