Skip repetitive navigational links

Online info/thanks

Jelaine McCamish <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:56:46 PST

text/plain

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my questions regarding online
courses.

Currently (and unfortunately), the committee that I'm on that is researching
online courses and all of its ramifications has taken a side tangent, but
I'll continue to gather information and attempt to create guidelines.

Jelaine