Skip repetitive navigational links

Fw: Virtual U Gazette, 11/99: Lengthy Forwarded Email

Frank L Christ <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Nov 1999 11:51:13 -0700

text/plain

Colleagues, although this is a long email posting of a newsletter, I am
forwarding this as a service to all those LRNASSTERS who inquire about
online courses and degrees. The subscription is free and the directions are
at the beginning of the news bits. This is a great service and will be
listed in the near future on the LSCHE web site
http//www.pvc.maricopa.edu/winterinstitute/ under Resources/Listservs.
    Collegially.................Frank
[log in to unmask] "...what we need at this point in human
Frank L Christ evolution is to learn what it takes to
learn
Emeritus, CSULB what we should learn -- and learn it."
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ ... Aurelius Peccei, Pres/Club of Rome
LSC & WI Web site: http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/winterinstitute/