If this question has been keeping you up late at night, you can now get the
answer.  Take one of the tests at www.emode.com.

                        --Best, Norm

P.S. I blush to say that I turned out a POODLE--that's ok, I like big rompy
poodles, but this one had a French cut.  Ugh! N.

                                  What Breed of Dog Are You?

                        You are most like a POODLE. You enjoy the finer things
in
                        life and settle for nothing but the best -- from the
trendiest
                        clothes to the finest coiffures (sic!  --nnh). Health
and appearance are
                        important to you and you spend a lot of time maintaining
                        both. You do such a good job that your impeccable
fashion
                        sense and well-tended appearance are probably
                        intimidating to people who do not know you. To them you
                        may seem cold, distant and perhaps even a bit snooty,
but
                        your close friends can see beyond these superficial
                        characteristics to the very intelligent, considerate
person
                        within.