From: June Haynes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: (no subject)

Help!!  Repeatedly my tutors ask me, "why our students won't ask for
help when they come into our Lab."  I have given them explanations of
low self esteem  and others.   My tutors are not assertive in making the
connection with our students.  How to I get them comfortable with doing
this.
Thanks for any help!