Hi everyone,

I am also interested in joining the list serve for the New England
Tutoring Association.

I have another question with which some of you might be able to help.  Do
any of you know if there is a list serve specifically for people who run
or are involved with college or university mathematics centers?  LRNASST
has been wonderful, and I appreciate all of the input I have
gotten.  However, since the center in which I work deals only with
mathematics students, it would be great if I could talk to other "math
people".

If you can help me get information about other mathematics centers
and how they operate, that would be wonderful.  My e-mail address
is [log in to unmask]

Thanks, everyone.

Ellen O'Keefe