Some time ago, I remember that someone mentioned compiling a database of
salaries for learning assistance professionals.  Once again, I find myself
in a position to give market data to the powers-that-be at my university and
I'm grasping for data.  I have data from the Oklahoma State University study
that is conducted annually, so we're using equivalent data from reading
education (our degrees are in reading).  However, I don't have data for
program directors, and I'm also open for a better equivalency than reading
education.  I called and left a message with the National Center for
Developmental Education to see if they had any data, but I don't know if
there's a better source.  Any help would be appreciated.