This site reported "under construction" when I tried it. Lenni Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank L Christ [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, 30 March 2000 06:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing Centers

As you think about developing a writing center, don't forget the resources
available on the Learning Support Centers in Higher Education web site. Look
especially at the extensive bibliography by Brad Hughes (University of
Wisconsin at Madison)  : Hughes, Brad . "Some Sources and Resources for
Writing Centers," in Mioduski, Sylvia and Gwyn Enright (editors),
PROCEEDINGS OF THE 17th and 18th ANNUAL INSTITUTES FOR LEARNING ASSISTANCE
PROFESSIONALS: 1996 AND 1997. Tucson, AZ: University Learning Center,
University of Arizona, 1997, pp. 72-81.  It is reproduced as full text at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/proceedings/967_proc/967proc_hughes.htm

 In addition, come back to this web site next month and look at
Resources/Bibliographies & Webliographies for more URLs under Writing
Resources and other learning center related topics.  The web site URL is in
my signature below.                          Collegially................

[log in to unmask]        "...what we need at this point in human
Frank L Christ                   evolution is to learn what it takes to
learn
Emeritus, CSULB              what we should learn -- and learn it."
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ    ... Aurelius Peccei, Pres/Club of Rome
LSC & WI Web site:    http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/