Dear Lrnasstrs
   Our academic dean has found what he hopes will be our new home -- in
a former nursing lab in the basement of the Academic Center --no natural
lighting -- a large, open space with a tile floor and concrete block
walls..
  I need to convince him that putting us down there will be detrimental
to the program, that sending us to the basement reflects an attitude
that we are not valued.  Can any one help me out on this?  Is there any
research to support my argument?
   My address is below so you can reply off list.
   Thanks in advance for your help!
  Jane Keller
Asst. Director of the Academic Resource Center
Lycoming College
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570 321-4392