I am off to NADE, but just wanted to let any of you who are going know that Pat Dwinell and I will be presenting a workshop on Thurs.a.m. re: writing for publication.  We will have available the call for submissions for the 2001 NADE monograph, 2001: A Developmental Odyssey (also published @ back of 1999 monograph & in most recent edition of NADE Newsletter), as well as information regarding major journals in the field.  I hope to see some of you there!  If you are not attending NADE, but want more info re: writing for the monograph, please contact me off list.

Jeanne Higbee