Wouldn't it be wonderful if those of us who presented at the NADE 2000
conference posted our materials on the listserv?

I attended the conference but was able to attend only a handful of sessions.
There were many more I would have liked to attend but could not. Anyone who
missed my session, "Symposium on the Future of Developmental Education," can
find it in the fall and winter issues of the Journal of Developmental
Education. However, shortly I will post an abbreviated version for anyone who
is interested.

I can't post the original without infringing on the Journal's copyright.

If you attended the conference, please let the listserv know whether you will
post your materials.

Richard Damashek
Director of Academic Support Programs
Calumet College of St. Joseph