Lori,
Did you get any responses for exhibitors?  I have a list that came to
our conference -- some were in Des Moines.  Do you want this list?  Do
you want some help with exhibits?

Biloxi was wonderful.  The Beau Rivage was on the ocean and was a very
nice place to stay.  The shuttle went along 4 miles of ocean on one side
and wonderful old houses on the other.  The weather was great.  You
should have come!!!!!!!!!!  OH, yes, the conference was good too!!!!!!!!
Shirey