Dee,

For the past two years at NH College we have been holding Math "Walk-in Tutoring"
sessions in our freshman residence hall. The session is scheduled for Wed. nights
from 6-8 p.m. It is staffed by one of our peer tutors. Students sign in and
indicate the course and instructor they are enrolled in. Attendance varies with
the heaviest times being the session before a test. The positive is that a
following has started and the few who do attend on a regular basis receive small
group or sometimes individual help. Definitely worth exploring at your
institution.

Good Luck,

Richard Colfer