Jane

Look at the CAS Standards for Learning Assistance Centers on the NADE Web
Page.  After the contextual statement, you'll find a bibliography which
lists White's references on articles related to LAC facilities.   Also
notice the section on facilities in the CAS Standards document itself.
White can be found in Martha Maxwell's From Access to Success, too.

http://www.umkc.edu/cad/nade/nadedocs/caslap98.htm

Georgine Materniak
University of Pittsburgh
Learning Skills Center

--On Friday, March 03, 2000, 3:08 PM -0500 JANE KELLER
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:r