My 9 year old granddaughter loves the Harry potter books.

>>> Craig Andres <[log in to unmask]> - 3/8/00 6:11 AM >>>
I am reading my four and five year old the first
Harry Potter book.  They like it most of the time,
but they liked the Hobbit better.  You can't beat
a classic.  (Though, in time, I think that the
Potter books will be considered classics).

--
Craig Andres
Director, Study Abroad and Tutor Program

email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (810)-762-9642
Fax: (810)-762-9505

"We must look forward to the future as that is
where most of us will be spending the rest of our
lives."  Charles Kettering.